We spent four days in New York... We lived in the marriott marquis which is on the Time Square. On the first day, we went to the Statue of Liberty. In the afternoon of that day it started rain dogs and cats and we all got soaked. The second day, we went to the wall street. Then I found that the wall street bull is not on the wall street but the broadway. The third day we went the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Founded in 1870, the Metropolitan Museum is located in New York City's Central Park along Fifth Avenue. The Metropolitan Museum of Art is one of the world's largest and finest art museums. Its collections include more than two million works of art spanning five thousand years of world culture, from prehistory to the present and from every part of the globe.It is a memorable trip. I think I will go to New York again.
glad to hear you enjoy your spring break..
回复删除