2011年4月27日星期三

33 Plan

          I will go back china this summer after I finish first summer session. I miss my family and Chinese food. I will use this summer to have a great rest in china. I hope I will have enough time with my family and friends. I also want to find a internship in bank which is useful for my major. Moreover, I will travel to some places in china which I wanted to go before. Although I just have 60 days for vacation, I still can do some meaningful things. After I go back to china, I will tell the things which happened in the US to my family and friends. I want to share my experience with them. 

6 条评论:

  1. You can never have enough time with family and friends. And whats wrong with American Chinese food?? haha

    回复删除
  2. love nicks comment. (laughs out loud) im glad you get to go home to china! have a great vacation!

    回复删除
  3. That's awesome! Have fun back home in China!

    回复删除
  4. I have always wanted to go to China or at least somewhere out of the country. I hope you have a great summer

    回复删除
  5. American Chinese food is really different from the truly Chinese food...

    回复删除