President Barack Obama used his State of the Union address Tuesday to ask the nation to meet the challenges of a global economy, framing what he called a competitiveness agenda that includes traditional Democratic proposals like increased education spending, alongside gestures to Republicans seeking deep budget cuts.
I like his speech. It is powerful and persuasive.During his speech, the loud applause of the audience interrupt him many times. I know some Chinese students use Obama's speech to practice English. When I was in IEI classes, I use his video to learn body language.
Obama mentioned china four times in his speech. It is a signal to show that America and China have same important status in economic area of the world. It also shows America and China need to help each other to development. As a Chinese international student, I am happy to see it. I hope Unite States and China use collaborative development instead of mutual conflict.
没有评论:
发表评论