First paper
It is really painful when I write the first paper. I spent whole Friday afternoon and Saturday afternoon in this paper. When I began with this paper I have no idea. I did survey and tried to find some ideas from the answers. Searching source, reading article...in fact, I really hate to do that... However, when I finish the beginning of the paper, I got the idea. I wrote down the outline... Finally, I hand in my first draft. I hope I do well at end. By the way, I like Maldives. I will go there in the future before she disappear.
Yo, i totally feel your pain! I spent plenty of time on this paper, but i still seem to have no direction. So i have made an appointment for the writing center today. Hope they can help a lot!
回复删除I felt you had good direction with your paper, and I would love to visit Maldives! But i also want to visit many other places!
I sort of had the same problem! It took me a while to find all of the sources we needed - there weren't many recent books about Maldives!
回复删除