2011年1月21日星期五

library

       This is the second time I go to library directly after class and stay here over five hours this week. When I was in Chinese university, I had never been to library. I want to say learning environment is so important. Since I came to America, I began to make study schedule. I set a goal for my study. Not every Chinese kid could study abroad. However i have the chance. I need to cherish it . Now I am sophomoreI still need two to three years to finish my bachelor degree. Then I will study for master’s degree. It takes long time. I always tell myself "you can do that". I believe "where there is a will, there is a way." It is the first step that costs troublesome. However, just like writing research paper. After  finishing the outline and introduction, things may become easier.
  

2 条评论:

  1. I would so love to study abroad!! I am hoping to find somewhere to go this summer because I cannot just take a whole semester studying abroad because then I would be a semester behind since i would not be able to take interior design classes (which is my major).
    I also think study environment is important. I find that it is difficult to stay focused in my room. I like to go to the library but i usually don't because i don't want to take the time to walk there.

    回复删除
  2. I hope you can find a good place to go. China can be a good choice.

    回复删除